By the time you are done with paying your rent, buying your furniture, food and everything you need, the last thing you want to spend money on is decoration! Well, I have good news for all of you, because here are some extremely creative & awesome ideas on how to decorate your place totally FREE! You’re welcome! 😉
1. There’s a ton of free public domain art available online, like from public library sites or Wikimedia Commons.
2. Display keys from everywhere you’ve lived.
3. Order these incredible (fake) signed pictures of random celebrities.
4. Make garlands from paper cut-outs.
5. Use paint chips to cover an entire wall.
6. Download this adorable printable calendar.
7. And these even-more-adorable 3D letters!
8. And these patent-design prints.
9. And these simple wall flowers.
10. Decorate with wine/beer bottles or jars, nail polish remover will help take the labels right off!
11. Use newspaper to make a wall design, like a map.
12. Or just straight-up use maps.
13. Re-cover a boring or beat-up lampshade.
14. Print out your favorite instagrams.
15. Display old t-shirts that have sentimental value.
16. Hang a favorite quote (or ten).
17. Use an artful stack of books to strap on a cushion and call it a seat.
18. Hang wallpaper samples or pieces of fabric.
19. Free Vintage Posters has everything you need!